1. What did you do in 2003 that you'd never done before?
Went to Florida
2. Did you keep your new years' resolutions, and will you make more for next year?
Didn't have any for 03, but for 04 wanna stop bitting my nails and get better grades
3. Did anyone close to you give birth?
4. Did anyone close to you die?
Yea, my nieghbor
5. What countries did you visit?
None except the one i live in
6. What would you like to have in 2004 that you lacked in 2003?
7. What date from 2003 will remain etched upon your memory, and why?
September 4th, the 1st day of high school.
8. What was your biggest achievement of the year?
Gaining respect from ppl again
9. What was your biggest failure?
Everything i did in 8th grade, and running away.
10. Did you suffer illness or injury?
Long depression stages throughout the whole year
11. What was the best thing you bought?
My pink lip gloss or my black and white vans
12. Whose behavior merited celebration?
I don't know.
13. Whose behavior made you appalled and depressed?
My ex boyfrieind, we all know his name.
14. Where did most of your money go?
Movies and clothes
15. What did you get really, really, really excited about?
Either Florida with Renate, Reberta, Jarred, Revenell, and others or My cuzin coming to my house in august.
16. What song will always remind you of 2003?
Hilary Duff - So Yesterday
17. Compared to this time last year, are you:
i. happier or sadder? Still the same rate of sad, im stuck in this World or depression, i can't find anything to make me happy and when i do i let it get away
ii. thinner or fatter? Thinner, be depressed makes you not want to eat
iii. richer or poorer? Poorer.
18. What do you wish you'd done more of?
Finding what makes me happy
19. What do you wish you'd done less of?
Wasting time on something that only makes me sadder and sadder
20. How will you be spending Christmas?
Already did, with my family
22. Did you fall in love in 2003?
I don't know if it was love or just infatuation, I'll never know, I never got closure from him
23. How many one-night stands?
24. What was your favorite TV program?
The O.C., One tree hill, or rich girls.
25. Do you hate anyone now that you didn't hate this time last year?
I don't really hate anyone, just dislike strongly, lol.
26. What was the best book you read?
27. What was your greatest musical discovery?
28. What did you want and get?
Well i wanted my ex back for a while and sometimes i even think i still do but i never really got anything i wanted this year. Except my coach purse and computer for Christmas.
29. What did you want and not get?
Everything that i really wanted
30. What was your favorite film of this year?
Grind, wow! Adam Brody and Bam Margara in one movie thats a winner
31. What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you?
Stayed home wih my cuzins and i turned 14
32. What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying?
Getting out of depression stage, well theres always next year. WHy do i always need a guy to make me happy.
33. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2003?
I wore what ever was in style
34. What kept you sane?
35. Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most?
Jonny Depp, Adam Brody, and BAm Margara
36. What political issue stirred you the most?
Those kids who had the "powder puff game" that wasn't so nice.
37. Who did you miss?
Kye, and ppl who made me happy like my cuzins
38. Who was the best new person you met?
Megan and Kelsey
39. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2003:
Try and stay away from guys that you have no idea what their about
40. Quote a song lyric that sums up your year:
"Don't cry young girl, your tears will dry and you'll soon be free to fly"